Monday, June 22, 2009

Life has been busy

I know I haven't blogged much in a while. My life has been hectic between my fundraisers, the kids, and my best friends diagnosis with cancer. Julie was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer about a month ago. She by chance, did a self exam because a close friend of hers had recently been diagnosed. Basically she can give credit to her friend for catching her own cancer.

I flew out a few weeks ago to be with her. We had a blast! One of the greatest portions of the trip was visiting Venice Beach and watching the crazies! LOL Here is her blog address. Feel free to pass it around! http://julieolsensjourney.blogspot.com/

I also found out other great news re: Andrew! Apparently AZ does now consider developmentally delayed a diagnosis until the age of 8 in AZ! That is great especially since we have yet to get an actual diagnoses on the supposed syndrome, they suspect. Keep your fingers crossed! However he is once again a year behind so hope to catch him up with a lot of work!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Diana! Missing you a ton. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete