Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am your present

Yesterday while I was cooking lunch Hailey walked up to me and said, "Mom, I have your present." "Oh yeah?", I said. She then replies, "Your present is ME!", and walked up and gave me a hug. It made me smile!

I haven't blogged much once again because this is the house of Virus. Hailey had it first and slept all day. Then it was passed on to Andrew and Elijah. They were much worse then Hailey so I took them into the Doctor. Turns out they both had croup and starts of ear infections! They sent us home w/ 16 prescriptions!!! Not kidding, 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is CRAZY!!!!

Well, I am off to make my rounds as a home nurse.

2 comments:

  1. Nice try liar. I'm glad to see this has made you and Julie tumble. Your friend "Sara Sloan"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you think you caught me! Keep trying! I really don't care if you do! It's just a lame message board.

    ReplyDelete