Thursday, April 2, 2009

White Trash

John took me to lunch today at a really fancy sushi bar. In fact, it was one of the fanciest places I have seen in town. While we were eating a couple, approximately in their 40's/50's came in. A Japanese employee saw them come in and started walking over to them to seat them from across the room. Then the man loudly says, "CHOP, CHOP, CHOP!!!" to the lady in a condescending tone! Both John and I were in shock! Our jaws hit the floor and I had to control myself from laughing. For a few minutes I thought it may had been a case of a "foot in mouth moment but the longer they sat there I realized it wasn't!

Next he received a phone call from someone that obviously must of asked how he was. Again he loudly says, "No sex, no drugs, no money and no alcohol so I'm not okay!" Again, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Then he became impatient with the server and he yells across the room and says, "Can you serve me now!!??"

To top the day off he called a mobile home company and puts them on speaker phone. It was so loud I probably can tell you the address of the place even with him sitting across the room. It turns out he was looking for a hose to a septic tank. Oh, his name is Hank.... I learned that too!! lol

The food was great! I had california rolls and spicy tuna rolls. I also had a giant clam roll which I enjoyed the most (besides the price). John had eel and salmon which he also liked. We will be visiting again there soon and lets hope the dinner show doesn't show up!

1 comment:

  1. talk abut white trash...lol..look at yourself with that african....YOU are the white trash my friend.

    ReplyDelete