Friday, January 23, 2009

What is wrong with people?

Being a mother of 4 I do not have much of a social life. The most I have to look forward to everyday is the daily gossip at the bus stop. I have become friends with a group of gals and discuss everything from bee stings to bra sizes.

Today, while waiting for the 2nd bus that carries my oldest from school I waited and chatted with my friend in front of her house. A group of boys were walking our direction and throwing rocks at each other. As they approached my car, I asked them to stop. Of course they failed to follow directions and kept up their misbehavior. My friend Holly finally yelled out, "I am going to tell your mom!!". One of the boys turned around and proceeded to yell back, "Bring it on B****!!!"

Off Holly went like a bolt of lightening! Running down the rock covered hill, onto the sidewalk, over to the group of children. Of course no one was willing to fess up to such disrespect so she convinced them by saying she will be following each and everyone home. Finally one boy burst into tears, covering his face. Holly being the nice lady she is, explained to them the consequences of rocks in the hands of bratty little boys. She had the offender apologize and agreed not to follow him home to discuss this w/ his parents. I don't think I would have been so nice!

On an off topic subject- I am convinced that John is bound and determined to freeze me out of this house! It is a very rainy, chilly day and he has the air on! I am not a cold person but as I type I think icicles are forming on my nose! I think the medication from this surgery is causing him to have hot flashes! I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment